Saturday, September 26, 2009

dress up!



This fairy-like shrug must have been woven by fairy fingers. Simply dreamy, and her shop is chock full of the sweetest things! Tickledpinknits.

So today I unburied myself from beneath a pile of weekend homework and spent about an hour just on ME TIME browsing Etsy for some autumn finds!! Yay!! But I'm overwhelmed with choices! It's time to be a bit frivolous, and I have a little spending money, so here are the choices.

A felt scarflet from dutchfeltart.
I have this darling brown sweater that would look simply heavenly with it! And I'm thinking short skirt and brown suede boots =D

Speaking of boots!! isn't this blue to die for? Not so many outfits to go with them, but oh they make me tingle. Shoes are my BIGGEST weakness (next to coats). I have more coats than shirts!


Sweet little cloche hat for $58 from bonniesknitting. I bought a brown cloche at TJMaxx last week for $20, which was a good deal, but it was nowhere near this cute!! She has a super-cute polka dot one too.



This isn't very fall-ish, but LOVE that pretty yoke collar! I could pin my hair up with soft curls spilling down, bright red lipstick, kitten heels and bangle bracelets...*sigh* I just know I was born in the wrong century. This is from lipstickvogue.



I'll probably spend a few more days drooling over everything under my etsy favorites (which are about 80 pages long now), favoriting more stuff as the mood strikes. I'd love some input though! :D

Blanche xx

No comments: